Monday, October 09, 2006

Porter's Apple Orchard

We took advantage of the gorgeous fall day yesterday and went to the local cider mill. We watched a big boar eating cider donuts, we picked pumpkins, bought apples, cider, and cider donuts, we played on the train and tractor, and just had a fun time! Sydney went down a scary slide and I have not seen her eyes so wide in a long time. She also rode on a pulley/rope thing. She really liked that. The apple orchard was very fragrant, and it made me hungry for apple pie. I will attempt that later this week! The pumpkin patch was picked over pretty well, but we managed to find two small pumpkins for the kids. Barry and I have been going to Porter's since we started dating. It was Sawyer's first time to the cider mill and Sydney's 3rd or 4th. It is one of our favorite places to visit in the fall. Posted by Picasa

No comments: