"THERE'S FOG OUTSIDE!" This was the statement that broke the silence of the morning and officially woke me up today. Before that I had awaken slightly to the sounds of the birds. It was wonderful. Our window was open all night last night! I was imagining that I was back in Maui and I didn't want to open my eyes to the realization that we weren't! :) Well, anyway, Sydney had gone to the window and loudly exclaimed her observation. I thought maybe the weather man was right and we had fog instead of rain. But, when I finally opened my eyes to see what she was talking about, I was relieved to see the sun shining brightly since I was hoping to enjoy the outdoors today. I did see the fog that she was talking about though. It was condensation on the window. And, she kept asking about it and talking through it. Finally, she made her own hypothesis.
She said, "The water must have changed it's mind."
Very clever, I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment