
This is what I heard from Sawyer the other day. It took me a second, but I realized that he was saying CHEESE! when he held up this play camera! We had taken a lot of pictures last weekend and he repeated the word that we kept saying to him! Add another word to his list! :)
*on a side note...who ever thought to start saying "cheese"? and how did it catch on to the rest of us? it is one of those little things that has always sort of bugged me! why cheese? does it make you smile? can help me out?!
*on a side note...who ever thought to start saying "cheese"? and how did it catch on to the rest of us? it is one of those little things that has always sort of bugged me! why cheese? does it make you smile? can help me out?!

2 comments:
Isn't it because of the way your mouth looks when you say it? Kinda looks like a smile? Cute pictures. :)
I always thought it was because of the way it makes you smile when you say it.
Post a Comment