Thursday, January 03, 2008

Our Christmas holiday, part 3


We enjoyed Christmas eve with Grandpa Little and family. The food was all brought over to his house since he cannot get out of the house very easily any more. So, we all gathered there and ate a meal together. Aunt Sherry and Uncle Tom, Todd and Tammy and girls, mom and dad, and Barry and I and the kids were all there. We had such a nice time spending it with Grandpa Little and I think he loved having all of us around. It was really special. Brad and Jenny and Amelia were able to stop by for a while. It would have been nice to have Beth and her family there and Mike and his family. We wish grandma could have been there too. Too many miles seperate us!

On a side note....Sawyer was really scared of Grandpa all night. I think the santa hat brought back bad memories of our Bronner's visit. hee hee.Posted by Picasa

No comments: