Wednesday, April 23, 2008

progress...


See the progress! The top pictures were taken about a week after the project started. We put the bean in the bag on a Saturday, then it showed the first changes by Tuesday. By the next Saturday we saw the progress in the top pictures. And then today, the leaves popped out of the bean! What a great learning experience. We are still waiting for the bean in the pot to come above the dirt.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Jenny said...

Great idea!

brenda said...

She has really enjoyed this. I wish I would have thought more in advance and done a little daily journal or something? She could draw pictures and we could write a sentence about it? Maybe even measure it with a ruler?
Oh well, next time!

KDV said...

Those sweet, little, hands are so precious! I love that Syd! Brenda, you're such a good mom! :)