Wednesday, April 30, 2008

sleepy boy

Sawyer fell asleep eating a snack this afternoon. Isn't this adorable? As I was taking the picture I realized that this picture tells so much about his life as a 28 month old:
-He is potty training. Can you see the thick white undies? And he doesn't have pants on. Both signs of a potty training toddler.
-His shoes are on the wrong feet. Why is that? This is such a toddler thing to do. Aren't they uncomfortable? Most of the time that he puts his shoes on, they are on the wrong feet.
-He has a complete love of peanut butter right now. I will find him with an open jar, using his fingers as a scoop, eating it like he just can't have enough. Then, I pry it out of his demanding, controlling, my way or the highway fingers, and put a big blob in a bowl for him (is this unhealthy?) and hand him a spoon. Which of course he sets off to the side and continues to scoop with his cute fingers. (If you come to our house, don't eat the peanut butter unless it is a new jar!!! At least, until this fettish passes. ha ha)

-He has bruises and scrapes all over his legs.
-He loves cars and trucks.
-He can fall asleep while eating.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Addi said...

Oh Brenda! What a great post! Such a sweet, sweet picture of Sawyer. Soon this will be Ty...they grow soooo fast!!