Tuesday, October 21, 2008

just can't get enough of 'em

Here are some pictures of some food that I have been enjoying.
* I made Grandma little's popcorn balls last Friday. I have two everyday and still want more! :) Not good!
*Freshly canned applesauce. It is sugar free so i have been sprinkling a little bit of cinnamon sugar on the top! I love natural flavored applesauce, but some cinnamon sugar is a little extra special sometimes.
*Homemade chicken tortilla soup. Oh, so good! I just had some for lunch and am making a mental note to add this to my monthly meal schedule!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KDV said...

OMG!! You are AMAZING!! YES, I want a pop corn ball! I want to be just like YOU when I grow up~ Love ya!

brenda said...

Ha! You are funny. I will bring you one tmw.

Really, you are amazing and I admire YOU!