Tuesday, February 10, 2009

banana bread and super scraper part 3.

All finished mixing.

Thank you super scraper.



Place in a bread pan.


Bake and enjoy.
Too bad this last picture turned out so bad. Not sure what I was doing. It is blurry and yucky. But, the bread was OH SO DELICIOUS! Either this loaf turned out especially good or it was the fact that we hadn't had it in a while, but it was soo good.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannan Martin said...

It was the super scraper, duh! ;) And your helpful sidekick. (By the way, she is so darn cute!) Yum...I can almost smell it from here!

Jennifer said...

Can you sense the envy over the net? I need a superscraper, because today while making valentine treats I had to: Stop the mixer, put Amelia down, scrape, start mixer, pick Amelia up. Now we could just watch without having all the fuss!

brenda said...

Sounds like a great birthday present from mom...can you wait till april? i'll give her a big hint...

:)