There hasn't been a lot happening in the last two weeks, after
Syd's surgery. However, we have been resting and watching a lot of movies. There has been some spontaneous napping. Along with an extraordinary consumption of popsicles, ice cream and orange push ups. I mean, extraordinary. The freezer is almost empty.
Then, we detox.

We've been watching the very hungry birds eating and eating and eating. Oh, and then we had a visit from this little guy. He is different from the common cardinal, finches, blackbirds, mourning doves, etc. What is he? I know next to nothing about birds and I have no idea what this little cute one is. $50 to the first one who can name him.

Either he is quite tricky, or he got tired of holding on and slipped. I think he is hanging on for dear life so he doesn't loose his much desired feeding spot. You know how selfish those birds are. There are like 6 spots, but they only feed like one or two at a time. If he flies away, he has to get back in line. So, he slips down, rests and then carries on again.
(oh, and i was kidding about the $50. but i'd still like to know his name!)
Syd's surgery. However, we have been resting and watching a lot of movies. There has been some spontaneous napping. Along with an extraordinary consumption of popsicles, ice cream and orange push ups. I mean, extraordinary. The freezer is almost empty.
Then, we detox.
We've been watching the very hungry birds eating and eating and eating. Oh, and then we had a visit from this little guy. He is different from the common cardinal, finches, blackbirds, mourning doves, etc. What is he? I know next to nothing about birds and I have no idea what this little cute one is. $50 to the first one who can name him.
Either he is quite tricky, or he got tired of holding on and slipped. I think he is hanging on for dear life so he doesn't loose his much desired feeding spot. You know how selfish those birds are. There are like 6 spots, but they only feed like one or two at a time. If he flies away, he has to get back in line. So, he slips down, rests and then carries on again.
(oh, and i was kidding about the $50. but i'd still like to know his name!)
And, then there was the kitchen fire.
Well, not really, but doesn't it look like it??? This is a result of Sawyer's awesome special effects. You'll have to ask him how he did it, because I have absolutely no idea.

1 comment:
Junco? I'll be looking in my bird book!
Post a Comment