Monday, October 05, 2009

tooth #2


After much drama and a couple of weeks of misery, Sydney's 2nd tooth fell out.

Notice I said "fell out". That is because she refused to pull this one. Finally, after waking up last Sunday morning, it literally just fell out of her mouth.


She is goofy. Isn't this picture funny? It doesn't even look like her.


We had been at the dentist on Tuesday. He said it was the loosest tooth that he'd ever seen. I don't know how it lasted from Tuesday to Sunday. It was hanging there, by a thread. When it finally came out she immediately wanted to call the dentist to tell them. :)


Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of the bottom teeth? We tried multiple times. This was the best we could do. Silly, cheesy, wide mouthed, closed eye poses.


She is already scoping out the next victim. She thinks one of the top ones is loose. I am hoping not. We need a break!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anitra said...

Sounds like Senica and Sydney have something in common. She has a very loose tooth that she does NOT want anyone to come close to. She has a dentist appointment tomorrow, so I am curious to see what will happen.