Friday, November 20, 2009

apple orchard (again!)



These pictures are old as are all of the other pictures that I have been blogging. Spencer was 10 days old here. I am trying to catch up on all my blogging and get all my pictures posted of the last month! It is a task that i am committed to finishing, although I am wondering why it matters to me. Why can't I let it go and just skip a whole month of our lives and blog the current happenings. I just can't do it. It seems wrong somehow. It would leave a big hole. Especially when one of us has only lived a month.

This is Spencer's first visit to Porters. The kids had a great time as usual. I just couldn't get enough of the orchard this year! In fact, I am left wanting for more. I just love fall days and time spent going there. I think there were too many cold and rainy days at the orchard this year though! However, my desire for the orchard is fading finally and it is losing out to my desire to visit Bronner's (the World's Largest Christmas Store) and Frankenmuth. I can't wait!



We were also forced to go looking for pumpkins again. Our three handsome pumpkins were removed from our porch from suspecting teenagers looking for a good time after homecoming. So, we headed off to the roadside stand.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Jenny said...

I, for one, am enjoying your blog catch-up. Keep it coming! So how many trips to the orchard this year?? :)