Saturday, April 24, 2010

spring break

Over spring break we ventured on down to Indianapolis for a few days. We arrived on Monday evening and had a fantastic meal at the Cheesecake Factory. I know that they are most know for their cheesecakes, but I love their food too. And the bread that they bring to your table is so yummy.




We then went to the hotel pool after we ate. The kids had fun and were so excited to swim. The lifejackets are pretty telling where our kids are at with their swimming skills. Sydney has been very reluctant to learn, but is starting to want to. They were both in lessons a few years back when Sawyer was a toddler. Sydney did not like it at all, and didn't learn very much. I would like to sign them up again soon.
I had hoped to take Spencer swimming, but the water was very chilly and he was happy to just be sleeping. :) See his new snuggly toy? He loves it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Jenny said...

Brenda is on a bloggin roll! Keep 'em coming. I've loved reading your posts. Emma is a cutie!