My mom picked us up a cake from the bakery that made our wedding cake. I am a huge fan of traditional wedding cake. Plain chocolate and white cake with buttercream frosting was what I wanted at our wedding. Plain and simple. I didn't want anything else but the cake from the "belgian bakery" that is so popular with my family. Nothing new and fancy...just traditional.
Oh, how I love this cake...

Here is a picture of the celebrating couple! I remembered we still hadn't taken a picture at the last minute, right before cutting our anniversary cake. This was taken on our actual anniversary day, which was Saturday, the day we returned from our retreat and reunited with our kids. Taken after a day of bike riding, playing at the splash pad, etc. So, it is not the greatest, but it is a picture nonetheless.
Oh, how I love this cake...
Here is a picture of the celebrating couple! I remembered we still hadn't taken a picture at the last minute, right before cutting our anniversary cake. This was taken on our actual anniversary day, which was Saturday, the day we returned from our retreat and reunited with our kids. Taken after a day of bike riding, playing at the splash pad, etc. So, it is not the greatest, but it is a picture nonetheless.

No comments:
Post a Comment