Spencer was dedicated to God at 13 months old. It was an exciting day and one I had anticipated since he was born. It was not the sweet moment that I anticipated. He always wants me to hold him, but he chose this day to be unruly in front of the entire church! He didn't want me holding him and he wanted down to run. I spent the entire time up front wrestling with him and trying to keep him from disturbing the other families. Finally pastor came to us and added humor to the situation. He said he would just dedicate him upside down because he was just sooooooooo wiggly! You can see in the pictures that we had quite a time with him.
The important thing is that we dedicated our third baby to God, even if he had to be upside down!


No comments:
Post a Comment