Sunday, March 06, 2011

abandoned. forsaken. forgotten.



This blog is like this trailer. The owner hasn't been living and breathing life here. I've been gone so long that I misplaced the key! I could not remember my password for at least 10 seconds. I used to keep this place up. Posts were produced fairly regularly. Not anymore.
I haven't downloaded pics from my camera since Christmas.
Despite my telling myself to not let time go by without blogging and staying caught up on life, more months have passed by.
What is wrong with me?!


One of my bff's won't even let me in her door anymore. I am told I need to be approved before I can enter. What is up with that Jen? I used to be a backdoor guest! Now I have to ring the doorbell!


Oh, while I am here I may as well say things are good. Things are busy. I am trying to keep objects out of the toilet, give out love and hugs and time, and make a few good meals here and there. Oh, and then there's that career of mine. There, I have to keep objects out of the pencil sharpener, give out affirmation, high fives, and time, and make a difference here and there.

I am feeling of the need for vacation in my very bones, and am longing for the warm breezes of spring. This week is parent-teacher conferences. And a day off.

The weeks are whittling away until spring break. That is a good thing! Maybe then I will have time to spruce this place up a little. It needs some pictures and some paint!

2 comments:

Anitra said...

Love it, girl! You are too funny. Looking forward to more posts.

Hi, I'm Jenny said...

You came back with a BANG! Love this post, Brenda. Spring Break will be here soon, you're right! You'll always be a backdoor guest. I made my blog private for now. I sent you an invite. Miss you guys.