Thursday, January 03, 2008

bathtime...


I can't believe this, but these are the only photos that I took of our visit with Matt and Lisa and Ava Popovitz. Just a few bath pictures is all! I wish I would have snapped a few more of Matt and Lisa and the kids together. Oh well. These pictures are cute, nonetheless.

We had a great time visiting with them and are so glad that they once again took the time out of their busy schedule to come see us. We appreciate their friendship very much!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you took some. I didn't take one. I can't believe that! My camera was in my purse and I never got it out. I'm so mad at myself. Oh well. We enjoyed our visit with you guys. We miss you so much. Thanks for always making us laugh. It wouldn't be Christmas without the Jones family.

-Lisa

brenda said...

Hope to see you guys again SOON!