Saturday, September 13, 2008
blueberries, summer '08
I had the opportunity to go blueberry picking 3 times this summer! The first time we were early, the second time was just right, and the third time was late! Regardless, the berries were fantastic. We eat them like crazy around here. Already my supply is dwindling because sawyer has a bowl of frozen ones nearly every day. I wish I had more stored up because at this rate we will be out of them at least by January! And that is a long time to wait for blueberry season. Blueberries are the best! It is a tradition for us to take abby along. She has a love/hate relationship with this tradition. Sydney is relaxing while waiting for me to finish. I have a hard time tearing myself away from the blueberry field.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment