Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dear Baby S,

After 273 days, your birthday has finally come. Today is the day you will be born! It is after midnight, I should have been in bed a couple hours ago. Who can sleep? Oh, I guess everyone but me! ha ha. I feel like it is the night before Christmas.

Baby S, you will be in my arms in less than 10 hours. Amazing.

I can't fathom it. We will be together, soon. Right now I have no idea what you look like. In several hours I will know all about your hair, your fingers, your head, your toes. I will be able to kiss your cheek, smell your head, and hold your hand.

Today your Aunt Beth came into town. We picked her up at the airport and went to run errands. You now have diapers and wipes. Whew! I bought a new memory card for my new camera. I bought you a Christmas present. :) Then, Gma Boat came into town and we all met for lunch at El Charritos. It is so fun to have them here. They can't wait to meet you too. We all went out for dinner at Lucky's and discussed you. We talked about your name and your middle name. I can' t believe we are still undecided about your name. We were working to figure out a family name for your middle name. It might just end up being one that we like just because, and not because of anything significant. Does that make sense? I am rambling here.

Sydney is so excited about this day. Aunt Beth is picking her up from school and taking her and Sawyer out for lunch and then up to the hospital. I am looking forward to you meeting them. They will just love you. I know that you will have so much fun with them.

Okay Baby S, I need to go sleep. I am going to be really tired in the morning if I don't! We will have plenty of late nights to come. Daddy and I are really looking forward to meeting you.

I love you,
mommy

1 comment:

Addi said...

Thinking and praying for you all today! Can't wait to hear all the details...name etc. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear what Sydney and Sawyer have to say! :)