Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spencer Ryan Jones

He is a big boy! He was born weighing 8 lbs 10 oz!
(Which is two pounds more than his siblings were!)

I think that he was so happy to be free of the confines of my stomach that he just loved putting his arms above his head. Doesn't he look so comfortable?
He looks like Sydney, in case you are wondering. And, she actually looked more like Barry when she was born than Sawyer did! Sawyer's pictures look quite different from Spencer's.



Finally, he is brought to me. What a long wait!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! He is so beautiful! We can't wait to meet him. Enjoy your new boy.

Love,
The Popovits'

Shannan Martin said...

Congrats, guys! He is precious.

Anitra said...

Simply gorgeous! I cannot wait to hold him! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Congratulations...what a healthy beautiful baby!

K.Willerick said...

It was great coming over today. I enjoyed spending time with you and the boys.

Jennifer said...

Wow, he really does look like Sydney. Your mom said he didn't look like anybody, but wow, what a resemblance.

Libbie said...

I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon your page to see the pistures of you & your new babe. They are making me smile as I can sooo relate to your last 2 posts. The amazment & beauty of it all! Enjoy your day with your new wonder.