Saturday, September 13, 2008

another one for the books (or blog)

Now that I have finished blogging our summer activities, I have a recent story to tell. Barry and I were glued to the tv last night as Charlie Gibson was grilling Gov. Palen. Well, Syd and Sawyer were playing in their rooms. Then, near the end of the interview, our neighbor came knocking on our door to inform us that Saywer was over at their house!
Well, apparently he put on his backpack, had his toothbrush, went out the garage, hopped on his bike, and took off for their house. When he arrived, he parked his bike carefully in their garage and walked inside. As he was brushing his teeth, he began visiting with their daughter Rachel. Can you picture that?
Oh my goodness. How embarrasing.
How many of you are seriously reconsidering Barry and my parenting capabilities? Seriously.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KDV said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL your blogs! Your pictures are beautiful! Keep them coming!

Addi said...

Oh my goodness!! I am so glad that you have nice, safe neighbors!

You are going to need an alam system that is unique to Sawyers fingerprints, everytime he touches a door handle/window, it goes off! ha!!

Hi, I'm Jenny said...

Ok. I'm getting ready to call the authorities.

heehee :) That boy...

Anonymous said...

That story made me laugh out loud. I pray to God he doesn't teach his new cousin Emma any of his tricks. SMILE!